Translate

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Every moment of our lives, is a moment added to the story we call life. Isn't that what we do? We tell stories. We tell stories to Inspire, motivate, frighten and engage, the list goes on and on. But what we sometimes fail to see, is that WE are stories. We are a puzzle, constantly going through life collecting all the pieces to see the final masterpiece. Some bland pieces, some colorful, Some straight pieces and some with wicked curves. But in the end, you see that everything you went through in life, in your story, was for a reason. So you reach the end, you see the completed puzzle and suddenly it all makes sense. Why some things never worked out and why some did. When the end of your time comes, what will your story be?

That's what I'm figuring out. Of course I can't see the future but come on! We all have this desire to see the final picture. to make sure that what we go through will be worth it. But let me say that YOU alone are worth it. every moment in our life, every puzzle piece we collect are the pieces that will make your picture. Lately I've been collecting a lot of gray, bland, boring pieces to my puzzle. I decided to change it. There I was, an 18 year old girl, doing the same thing I did everyday. Wearing the same style everyday, and seeing the same people everyday. Worn out yet? My schedule pretty much consisted of work, gym,church, Work,Gym,church, work,gym,church,Walmart, etc. ect. Anyways you get the picture. So I stepped down from some ministries and made some time for me. That's right me and I am not even a little ashamed. You see, we have all been given 24 hours a day to manage. And everybody and everything became a priority before I even considered myself a priority. I realized that I had been given passions for a reason. It makes me who I am. And so I started trying new things, and I've been thinking about the story I want for myself. I want to travel the world, I want to fall in absolute love with someone, I want to do new and unexpected things. That's how I got here. For goodness sake I decided last night I wanted to start blogging with no idea of what I would even talk about. I mean I used to write for fun all the time when I was much younger but then I stopped. Sure I can wing an essay the night before its due and manage to make a decent grade on it, just as well as the next guy, but that becomes very old very fast. I want to write for fun again and this time not just for my eyes alone. I realize this makes me vulnerable which I'm normally quite uncomfortable with, but sometimes the greatest experiences come from stepping out from what you're used to. So here I am! I have no idea of what I will talk about when I blog, and I have a very small fan base who might actually read this haha, but If someone does read this and wants to here more, I am open to suggestions :) and would love some feed back! Peace and blessings for now, I'm out. 


Much Love, Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment