Translate

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Hello Lovelies!

 Just a short post today. As some of you know my summer has been insane. I've gotten a new job and have been out of town more times than I can count. I'm actually about to leave today for Galveston. But do not fret! I haven't forgotten about you guys. I really want to keep this blog going. So my plan is to start In September once I've adjusted to my new school and work schedule. So if you'd drop a sub I'd appreciate it. I would love to hear what you guys are into, and what you want to hear more of! So let me know and I'll try and touch on everything. Thank you to everyone who has supported me and bared with me on this blog. I love you guys, and I'll see you all in September!

Peace, Love and blessings,

Presley

No comments:

Post a Comment